Never make a promise you can't keep
                                                          who the fuck did say mr.kranthi that i would join gals (project IBM)a little pissed of the production but at the end of day I COULD HAVE DONE A COUPLE OF THINGS DIFFERENTLY..firstly,avoid my "sorry" message which had eventually no meaning and ofcourse be a little dynamic instead of projecting a wrong meaning  ఐన సిగ్గు పడేంత క్యారెక్టర్లు లేవు ఇక్కడ .....అందరి లగే నేను నటించాను ...finally happy to have joined THARUN VIVEK RAJ WITH PRASAD AS FACULTY GUESS WHAT team is pirates of knowledge very much inspired :) from my frnd srikanth suram 
                                                      satisfactor on my performance in english lab..yes yes my fetish for praising never dies......same in gre class........                    శుభా రాత్రి మిత్రమా 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

rk fans