thank u dad...thanks amma :)

my mom is the most intelligent person i've ever met..had to be this super cautious if i had to be goofy :)

well dad :) hats off to u ..i've seen u prospering through the riches and now even with nothing ( took 1000 from sister yesterday and then from me ..BUT THAT DINT STOP ME from visiting a brandfactory .or buying my first wrist watch over 1000 ..AFTER ALL it was ammammas gift money :)

but i promise to myself that i will repay for all this self less love and  never did you say NO WHEN I ASKED FOR MONEY

 its just not money but never did you restrain me from doing a thing nor did you force me into something ..thats the most beautiful gift from you ..


" how blessed am  I " lovely people ..may be am knowingly mean but thats just not to stay..

0 comments:

Post a Comment

rk fans