Wonderful book by sudha murthy..we as a human being dwell on past and become nostalgical..many such things happened over these 2 days stretch and to justify the following pics....
The untold affection on lifting mangoes..called it shopping during school..now calling it memories
vagabond edge...making most of this moment
Wise and otherwise
Posted by Rk Reddy Bairi at Monday, April 29, 2013
About rk
rk fans
add rk on fb
Popular Posts
-
when India lost it so badly to aussie ..that header was the post from FAKING NEWS..how fucking sarcastic and funny the guy can be..SUPER .....
-
Tripped. All the idiosyncrasies of my thought busted, I land in the same pit I constantly blabber about. Its just that I like it now ? My ...
-
I felt good when someone said am grounded without a us return flair. I am trying to mingle and meet every single person that I can. In the p...
-
Lemon Tree Hotel, Pune : Months of anxiety and anticipation only to be swept off by 2 minutes of careless skim and scan. What is the point ...
-
what am I losing waving a hi to her ? Am afraid she won't reciprocate that.. :( , which won't be the case however..and my mind sta...
-
DIRE STRAITS when i was writing letter to the REGIONAL MANAGER ..jayachandra walked in saying 'pal u r amazing but cut down on that ...
-
most important things are not things and sure this system is not a thing- its my life :P favorite blue shirt ... these days can't st...
-
After making a promise that I will never touch whisky again..could not stand on it when guru brings a 100 and says pandaga cheskundam ...
-
Constantly being picked and de moraled for being a lazy bum . Father just being a father correcting me, but the egoist me cant take it. I te...
29 April 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Blogroll - Can you match Rk's speed ?

Visit the Typing Test and try!
Powered by WordPress
©
the rkreddy - Designed by Matt, Blogger templates by Blog and Web.
Powered by Blogger.
Powered by Blogger.

0 comments: