Am a PART of the whole

Done with the trips and am now almost bankrupt. Will I again get to visit Chicago again and make a trip like Kansas city..may be not.
                           I decided to take it slow.one job is fine for living and now a little cautious about what am doing.
                           World life introduces me to an american family and bazooka is the best thing that happened to me in USA..I don't remember what your stage name was but I will never  be able to cherish the length of a song as I did then
                          Let me start the year without being too inferior and without compromising what would be good for me
           ABOVE ALL AM JUST A PART OF THIS WHOLE CALLED UNIVERSE AND BEING DELUDED EACH MOMENT. ALBERT EINSTEIN I PROMISE YOU THAT MY PERSPECTIVE REGARDING THINGS WILL CHANGE FOR BETTER

0 comments:

Post a Comment

rk fans