just another day (hod talk and mefa seminar)

rajgopal did bring his parents to get my cell back..but the hod was not that easy to plead..after being summoned to meet him i went to canteen where he was enjoying his last puff..seeing me he and raghu came 2 me and I must say that was  quite an easy conversation (with raghu saying ::వాడి వాళ్ళ నువ్వు ఇర్రుకునావ్ కదా ).but i did falter at times to protect my frnd like ..he was not texting he was goin through photos :)
                                         mefa seminar on stock exchange..i tried and 2day almost was a realization of how bad i'm at presenting myself..have to grow up
                            kitsozen organising...thats not my area  but planning on a short film (gangsters)....been a buzz among my folks and interesting that many are coming fwd to act..
                   its bcoming a regular schedule to play tennis afternoon and i must say "once boring afternoons are now entertaing " and on that note i have to say imam pasha today cracked the whip writting in analytical essay that our future is dependent on 3 things entertainment ,entertainment and entertainment :):)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

rk fans