Post gre days :)

I resolve to clear myself 4m this EUPHORIA of THE USA ..after all you are going  there to get a perspective of life , their culture but don't mess your mind up with vague chat with everyone about it
                                  will get back to my normal life of eng films, swimming, songs, frndz and booze :)


but the gre exam got me 2 new good frndz ..sandeep polat ..boy this guy is so fun loving and yes we already are connected indirectly ..polatpally raju and gopi's classmate he is in 10th... ..vijay :: again a solid example that never prejudice ..he is so friendly contradicting my initial impression of him
ALPHA HOTEL PARADISE HOTEL KOMPALLY ..INDICA CAB..WILL NEVER FORGET THE DAY
THANKS TO SHASHANK ,SANDEEP AND ALL THAT WISHED ME ON THE DAY :) 


ofcourse nannu pogidana vallani epdu marchiponu :):)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

rk fans