happy school blog

well this totally mind boggled my idea of graduation..I first time grilled myself with a question "Do you really need an american degree "common obviously u r not going there for that
                                   Then the second anti climax thing WORK VISAS are not being given
Is this kind of new thing to you..no I clearly have a notion to become ENTERPRENAUR ..let me leave this JOB PERSPECTIVE to hell..AFTER ALL , ALL YOU GET WITH A JOB IS TWO HOUSES, A CAR AND SOME STUFF....I WANT BUSINESS business





and you say its "waste of money " ..well I may not be ultra uber rich but still all it would cost is an acre..I will keep saying this to myself ..remember THE AMOUNT OF LIFE U WASTE IS THE AMOUNT OF MONEY YOU SAVED IN THE BANk AT TIME OF DEATH ..so consider am spending that now at this point of time for graduation :) :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

rk fans