Its kind of a funny story

Its like I completed my degree now..remember that film its kind of funny story (hoe dead lines could get to him )...running for lor stamp attestation ..To me its a boring task and for someone who is unaware of getting the documents together its show..
The stupid android might have been bugged..shutting down at an imp time..thank god prasad sir he himself noticed me on the other side of road..he is not really that sad its just I've been an  asshole judging him a psycho..fuck me
                      Family to multiplex and me trying a fake stamp of sunitha mam..it could have costed me just 15 rs to redo it with other sir (ooad was like desperate ti give one ) but I did what my heart said..go with sunitha mam..
                      Raj has been fucking helpful like a personal consultant to me...
                     The best of all yes a compliment .. principal asking gre score congratulating
~ I know there will never be an openheart with him again and small time at canteen with navy..



0 comments:

Post a Comment

rk fans