Most memorable

23 dec ..trijesh sis marriage..
      A day that I ll never forget..I was like go crazy all the time.. almost 5 beers and blenders pride to start with..danced for bharat in the street..that's what alchol can do to u..every1 danced .. trying to resolve the amar singh fight like I have known him all my life..those glimpses will never fade..met nikhil on road. He is set to make 80k per month as a sky jet poilet..it badly reminds me of my childhood aim to become a pilot
            and for all day damodar kept grilling me how I got the highest..at a point of time was furious when he called it a mere luck...sravan and me..arjun and me..those combos those steps..those beers bittu sunny item damu abhi raj pimp guru vatsav
              And endoing this on grand at royal fn hall..uninvitee muslim marriage james me vatsav :)
           






0 comments:

Post a Comment

rk fans