Chennai Express-Ilahi Reprise

Fooled out of ignorance.. I talk of Hi-tech disbelief in god but here We were a victim of a huge scam but turned out to be quite a learning experience with a tamil-Hindi guy being wise than the word wise can be (in train on return )...The first  Rendezvous with a beach and waves, you can see that in my excitement in images below and above all , the purpose of our visit, vatsav's visa got approved.     
 Illahi Reprise , a song on repeat and I wonder if every moment in life can be backgrounded with such upbeat music

BEST MOMENT : while I was basking in sun after getting into beach, two women surprised me with their warmth and kind heart.. offered me cold water from their storage to clean myself and I was blown away when she did it on her own :)

MARINA BEACH :


























ashtalakshmi temple



madras medical college


chennai central (railway station) view from hotel room


Jawaharlal Nehru stadium


clock tower Road, Marina beach :













ashtalakshmi temple-beach
















gundi national park :





snake park ::


on return :: General compartment from chennai to kazipet :P mind = blown ??

0 comments:

Post a Comment

rk fans