Boston- In an uncertain job

Probably Boston tea party was the only thing I knew about American independence and Deloitte was the only company that sent it's employees to my junior college for its promotion. Now here I am. It really is great knowing that vivekananda came here because it was cheaper than most other places in USA  REALLY ? Home of MIT and Harvard. The biggest thing I have done after coming to US might be driving myself to Boston from edison in a snow stor Car stuck in the snow, me stuck with unfriendly/brainy people , commuting in a subway are some of the things that would stay
        In an uncertain shelter with an uncertain job and things can only get better from here. Be it the weather or job. The first month of the job didn't really live up to the hype of scaring me. Hope it stays the same. Going to Berkley street for a design discussion at Deloitte main office in downtown and a chance to Brief Indian folks about the project module are definitely surprising and I don't know what helped me to pass them.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

rk fans