checking myself

what has happened to me lately, Its been a month since I have opened the notes column in my cell phone, never really cared about the alarm or went to swim/walk
   This fucking GRE has really changed it for me and I don't like it this way..am in no mood to watch a english film or read a novel ..
                                                     But yes, a humungus :) number of persons have been complimenting me on my gre score ..but am glad that she noticed that  ఎన్నొరోజుల  నుండి తనతో  ఒక్కసారి  ఐన మాట్లాడాలి ఆనుకున్నా  ఇవ్వాల తనే నాకు కంగ్రాట్స్  చెప్పడం ఒక తీయని కల :) that lean girl, I don't even know her name (may be geetha ) ..but what a grace that girl has..always cool and composed ..definetly a girl to fall for (not very sexy but still ) and yes !! am not a guy who can talk easily to a girl (that may be the reason why most of them I knew are now like strangers to me )



0 comments:

Post a Comment

rk fans