pics speak (recap of oct )


  • most important things are not things and sure this system is not a thing- its my life :P
  • favorite blue shirt ... these days can't stop clicking myself ..  beauty is just a perception , sigh


  • most negative thinker :) but thats that 


  • the glutton food .. wish it is a part of my daily menu , ( eat in moderation ? I can't quite )

dialogue of the month  నేను       నీ    కోసం     కష్టం    పడుతుంటే     నువ్వు    నా  స్వార్ధం కోసం చేసినట్టు చేస్తానావ్ 
when I shouted at him for the keys :) .. nd the same psycho in me made a call to mom for keys thing ..( can't stop that after all am a insane person   with a positive outlook

  •     no words .. the most beautiful is here





  • yikes both my eyebrows and her eyes are equally scary :)




  • at ammammas :)

most positive thinker :).. doesen't hurt and selfless at love :)


  • this guy has grown before even I knew his name ..bamardi gadi tammudu @ bathukamma 











  • record work ..that moment when principal sieged all our work in library :)





  • denikaina ready with satya and harsha ..poraganlaki final exams but it doesen't matter 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

rk fans